Friday, May 29, 2009

Foto Friday vol. 14


Lots of pics to catch up on... hadn't uploaded anything from my camera since Preston's birthday on the 9th and forgot how many I'd taken!

Here are a few from the 12th... the kids were hanging out in Preston's room. We read, practiced matching shapes and colors on our felt board, did a little of both at the same time and just had fun.








4 comments:

The Claytons said...

Adorable.... just adorable!
I just love seeing pics of them together... there is such a great special bond there with the two of them.... it is just so sweet.


Kim

hannah m said...

I really, really, really love these photos of Gracie and Preston together...reading, snuggling, learning. So, so, so sweet.

Catherine L said...

So much here 2 catch up on!! love the collages, the at the sink ones especially. Can't wait to get my hands on your all on Wednesday haha

Crystal M. said...

Looking at those pictures I just have to smile and my heart just melts, I LOVE looking at pics of the 2 of them together.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva