Just like
last year, we were able to spend some time with John's older sister, Satia, and her daughter Sage when they were down in our neck of the woods on vacation. Although I somehow missed taking any pictures the day they came to hang out at the house, I managed to click a few at the beach while Preston and Sage boogie-boarded last Sunday. Sage had done it before... Preston had not... though it is safe to say he is now addicted!
 |
| Two toe-heads playing in the surf |
These were taken within the first ten minutes of the kids getting in the water. Unfortunately, Sage is only in a couple because she had to go get lathered up with some sunscreen. While she did that, Preston started moving further out into the water and I ditched my phone, knowing if I didn't, I'd end up dropping it in the ocean. The kids spent four hours on those boards, taking minimal breaks to play in the sand and have a quick snack. As the afternoon wore on, they each got more daring - - thus, no more pictures! Needless to say, they had a blast and Preston has said every day for over a week how much he misses his cousin!
 |
| Pure Joy! |
 |
| I love how his tongue is out... reminds me of my brother playing soccer... and I am quite certain Preston thinks it helps him steer and balance by having it stick out to the side! LOL!!! |
1 comment:
he really is a great all rounder and sportsmen!
Post a Comment