![]() |
| Phase One of Pimping Gracie's Ride - - her newly embroidered canopy! Miss Thing thought she was all that and a bag of chips cruising the mall Friday! |
Thankfully, Gracie's awesome PT, Laural, had a plan (and a kind heart, selfless spirit and a mother-in-law with an embroidery machine!) to help spruce up the canopy. We picked up the panels at therapy last Wednesday and every single place we've been since then, I've had people come up to me and say the sweetest things about her customized canopy. Gracie thinks it's pretty snazzy, too... she keeps pulling on the front flap and trying to look at it! Stay tuned for Phase Two!




5 comments:
That looks great, I love it. And it is so great that she has a CHARGE friend at school. We have never met another CHARGE kid- that would be awesome!
I am so excited to see photos of Miss G in action in Old Navy (...I presume!?). The fact that she's rocking a super cool pimped ride just makes my smile that much bigger. Love you, Gracie girl! xo
That is a very beautifully embroidered canopy! She is definitely a girl, strolling around and shopping!
Kim
p.s. I love how you are posting everyday... hoping you go right along w/ me for the month of April!
You are stylin', Miss Gracie! I absolutely love it!
WOW!! I so want a canopy for Eva's chair that is something we do not have. Very nice job and what a great therapiest to help u all like that.
Post a Comment